This is a description of how your personal data is collected, used and deleted while you visit our website www.alphachat.ai and register your account or newsletter contact.
The Controller of your personal data is a legal entity established in the Republic of Estonia Intelligent Technologies OÜ, a limited liability company (registry code 14192492, address Viru Väljak 6-20, Tallinn, 10153, Estonia, Europe ("Alphachat") that offers the Platform.
2. How we collect personal information?
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you in order to register yourself as our potential client, client or newsletter contact.
In addition, we may also collect your personal data indirectly. When visiting our website, our service providers are acting on our behalf, and we may collect certain data using tracking technologies like cookies, web beacons and similar technologies.
Indirectly collected data may fall under the terms of third-party privacy policies while they act as independent data controllers.
3. What kind of data we process as data controllers and why?
4. Sharing your personal data
Any data you provide will not be publicly displayed or shared with other Users.Certain employees and business partners have access to personal data to the extent necessary for the performance of their work duties. We do not sell your personal data.
Why and with whom we share your personal data?
Some of our processing is cloud-based, so your personal information might be sent outside the European Economic Area. In such instances, we will ensure that the transfer of your personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable privacy laws and, in particular, that appropriate contractual, technical, and organisational measures are in place.
5. Ensuring the security of personal data
We have taken necessary technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against the unauthorized disclosure, abuse or other processing in violation of applicable law.
This includes identity and access management; preventing unauthorized viewing of personal data; deliberately set password requirements; structurally safe network design; encryption system and backups.
6. Retention and deletion of personal data
The storage period of personal data depends on whether we have legal obligations to store data (i.e. accounting regulations), contractual obligations, legitimate interest to provide the best services or your explicit consent.
7. Your rights and preferences
Under data protection law, you have rights, including:
1) Right to be informed and to access. You may get information regarding your personal data processed by us.
2) Right to data portability. You have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to independently transmit those data to a third party.
3) Right to erasure. You have the right to have personal data we process about you erased from our systems if the personal data are no longer necessary for the related purposes.
4) Right to object and restrict. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and restrict it in certain cases.
5) Right to rectification. You have the right to make corrections to your personal data.
6) Right to withdraw consent. When you have given us consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw said consent at any time.
To exercise any of the above mentioned rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your requests within 30 days.
8. Other important information
Newsletter and direct marketing campaigns
When entering your e-mail address to newsletter box, we may send you our newsletter. You may opt-out of these messages. Please note that e-mail marketing messages include an opt-out mechanism within the message itself (e.g. an unsubscribe link in the e-mails we send to you). Clicking on the link in an e-mail will opt you out of further messages. You may also opt-out on your account settings in case this option is available. We may also use social media tools for marketing our products and services. As social media and web analytics providers act as joint processors, there might be consent or opt-out requirements also on their side.
If you have questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. You may lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate, firstname.lastname@example.org